Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I am the Corpse Bride

You scored as The Corpse Bride,

The Corpse Bride

94%

Charlie and The Chocolate Factory

88%

The Nightmare Before Christmas

88%

Edward Scissorhands

69%

Pee Wee's Big Adventure

69%

What Tim Burton movie do you belong in?
created with QuizFarm.com



True story. Swear.
Phone ringing...
Jen: Hello
nice lady: Hello. Helena, you sound horrible. Are you feeling okay, dear?
Jen: Sorry, this is not Helena. This is Jennifer.
nice lady: Oh, is this the Burton residence?
Jen: No, sorry you have the wrong number. You've reached the (name changed to protect the innocent) home.
nice lady: Oh, I am sorry. I have used the wrong speed dial button again. No wonder I didn't recognize your voice. You are the housesitter. Sorry to bother you.
Jen: No bother. Good-bye.
nice lady: Bye.

Burton residence???? Helena???? She thought I was Helena Bonham-Carter? Shut up! I should have looked through their address book and found Tim Burton's phone number and address. I am a huge fan.

Edward Scissorhands is my favorite but I don't mind being the Bride.

No comments: